Monday, June 20

Collin is 2 1/2!

My sweet baby boy is two and half today. I intended on making cookies or something today, but the day kind of got away from me, so we took him to McDonald's for ice cream tonight.




Here are a few of his favorite things lately:
  • "Two minutes" - His new stalling tactic is "two minutes to play".
  • Rita's Water Ice - He asks for it all the time.
  • Huggles - An extra snuggly hug, I think "huggles" is one of my new favorite things, too.
  • Talking to Jenna - Every day he tells me multiple times, "I want to talk it to Jenna." They love to "talk" and play together
  • Checking on Jenna - "Mommy, I need to check it on Jenna."
  • Swinging from anything and everything - Yesterday he swung on a bar at the playground. No big deal, he does that all the time; but this time he swung out over nothing and the bar was over 6 ft high. It freaked his mom out a bit, but he loved it.
  • Measuring - In an effort to be like his daddy, he carries a tape measure with him and measures stuff all day long.
I took these pictures this weekend. He's definitely turned into a kid and is not a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment