Sunday, March 13

Dog or No Dog?

I'd like to get a dog. Collin would like a dog. Jenna could go either way. Matt (aka The Boss) is not 100% sold on the idea yet. If we get a dog, we are planning on adopting a dog from a shelter. We want a little dog, because we feel like it would not be fair to get a big dog when we don't have a lot of space for it to get exercise. I'd also prefer one that gets haircuts instead of one that sheds to I know dogs can be a lot of work, but I hear they can also be a great addition to a family. We're just trying to decide whether the pros outweigh the cons. So please share with me your dog experiences. Do you have a dog? What kind? Did/does it bring more happiness than work? If you had to do it over again, would you still get a dog?

I'll leave you with pictures of a couple of dogs that we're looking at:



No comments:

Post a Comment