Wednesday, June 9

To Do List

I'm home from church tonight because Collin is sick, so I'm taking the time to blog again. In the interest of having some accountability, I'm posting my to-do list for the summer on here. It's a lot easier to give up on goals if you don't tell anybody else what they are, so here goes:

THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER:
  • Limit Collin's paci use to bed
  • Make use of the Rosetta Stone Spanish course that I've had sitting in my living room for the last couple of years - I started it last summer, but I didn't get very far. Maybe I'll make Collin learn it with me. :-)
  • Pack stuff away that we don't use frequently (or just give/throw it away)
  • Get to know some other moms in our area
  • Consistently read/study my Bible and memorize at least two verses a week
  • Make a new family budget and stick to it
  • Get ahead on the promotions/ads we're thinking of for the business for fall, since the fall is probably going to be a pretty busy time for us
  • Read!!! I plan on reading some for pleasure, but I have a list of theology books that Matt has suggested I read that I want to tackle.
  • Finish the state teacher certification process - I've passed the Praxis, but I need to get all the paperwork taken care of.

I'm sure I'll come up with more, but this is my list to get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment