Sunday, June 27

Ultrasound #2

On Wednesday, I went for my second ultrasound. Because of scheduling problems and other stuff, I had it a little later than normal. They said that everything looks normal. I was 26 weeks and 4 days, and M&M was measuring 27 weeks and 2 days. The baby is approximately 2 lb and 4 oz. We didn't really get any good pictures of M&M, because he (I'm saying "he" so as not to say "it", WE DID NOT FIND OUT THE GENDER) had his hand in front of his face and the ultrasound tech was also careful not to show us anything we didn't want to see.



Matt and I tried to get Collin to say "Baby" when he saw the screen. He got excited when he saw the baby on the screen, but he just kept yelling, "Doggie! Doggie!" Sorry, Collin, we're not having a doggie. It's going to be a baby. As far as Collin is concerned, he is the baby, and what he wants is a doggie. Poor kid. He has no idea how his life is going to change come September.



For those who have been asking, nagging, begging, here's a couple of pics that Matt took on Saturday of the baby bump. ("Bump" is a bit of an understatement, but it will have to do).



Saturday was the end of the 2nd trimester (27 weeks)! I have taken so few pics this pregnancy, because my camera was broken for a while, but these are the most recent.
27 weeks and feeling hot, sticky, and whalish



Just being weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment